Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ack!

Sorry! I know it's been a while since I've updated but my life has just short of literally blown up. First with weddings and teaching (oh yea I teach art to K-2 kids), and then a relationship blowing up in my face, I was accepted, enrolled, and dropped out of an MFA program 'cuz I'm broke. Then school started.

Excuses.

It's not like I haven't been drawing or painting. I've just been distracted from posting. THAT ENDS NOW! One of these drawings is for my friend Revstompy, and his cronies who're putting together a game. So I'm taking a crack at designing creatures. Then there are doodles for future Munny's. If you don't know what a Munny is, well you could google search it, or just wait a few weeks and see the painted ones I post here.

This is me shutting up.


No comments:

Post a Comment