Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wow, it's been a minute.

Ok. So it's been a while right? I've got a ton of excuses and they're all valid, but they're still just excuses. All technical ones, I'll list them off numerically.

1) My computer stopped recognizing my scanner.
2) My computer stopped working as anything other than a web browser and mp3 player.
3) I got a new computer. YAY!
4) New computer wouldn't recognize the old scanner because it was 6 years old and had no new drivers.
5) Because I bought the new computer, I was too poor to buy a new scanner. I swear this is a technical reason, because the numbers in my bank account wouldn't correspond to the numbers on a new scanner's price tag.

Now there are outside reasons, like a new school year, tenure, girl issues, blahblahblah. No one cares, but I'm back with a vendetta!

However, I'm going to start you guys off slowly.

Then I'll start spamming you with images. First, the drawing I did for a competition at school, then some really crappy cell phone pictures of other stuff I've worked on.




Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment