Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The beginning of...something?

So yea two days in a row! Wow!

I'm almost a real person now.

Almost.

I should probably stop writing in sentence fragments and not be such good friends with the return key if I want to be considered a real person.

I'm safe for now.

Anyways, I started a new painting last night and this is what it looked like in the morning.



This might look familiar to you, especially if you read this blog with any frequency at all (like at least as much as I update it). Instead of posting the image of the drawing I did of it you can just scroll through the past posts and find it. Or you can can go to my facebook page and read the blog there too!

Seriously it's not hard. The link is right on the top right side of the page. No excuses. No one is that fat or lazy.

Speaking of being lazy, I just got around to downloading a bunch of the Black Keys albums. Holy crap. So good. I highly recommend it.

On the other hand while painting this I was listening to Salt the Wound.

No comments:

Post a Comment