Thursday, September 30, 2010

School..

School is for fools, and that's probably the reason I'm a teacher. Either to stop the fools from being fools or because I am a fool. I'll let you decide.

In either case, I decided to buy a little tiny pocket sized moleskin sketchbook about a month ago. I was buying something at Barnes and Nobles (probably a Warhammer40k book) and it was there staring me in the face on the impulse buy line. It was a 3 pack of these little buggers, the fit perfectly inside pants pockets and I barely know its there.

So everyday I've been trying to draw a little doodle. Just something for fun, and to keep my mind occupied. I would also be lying if I didn't mention Jon Burgerman being a major influence in this realm.

I now present to you, my mental droppings. Enjoy or despise.




No comments:

Post a Comment